Are you in Athens for a short stay? Great! Here is what to do to get a good view of the city, with Archaeological sites, Museums, Shopping, Food, Drinks, and Night-Life!!!
And here we go...
- Walk up the hill to the masterpiece of all ages…the Acropolis of Athens and the Parthenon.
- Visit the Ancient Agora right under the Acropolis with the Temple of Hephaestus (Thission) and the Attalus Arcade Museum, or visit the New Acropolis Museum.
- Walk through the streets of the old town, Plaka, at the foot of the Acropolis and enjoy a Greek traditional meal at one of the cute little taverns.
- Walk down the famous Ermou street and do your shopping for clothes, shoes, accessories and make sure that you end up at Monastiraki square and the Flea Market for souvenirs, or some nice antiques.
- Restaurants, Bars, Wine-Bars, Night Clubs found around Syntagma square or around the posh Kolonaki square will give you the chance to enjoy food, wine, drinks and entertainment, catered for all tastes and all budgets.
Hope to see you back soon !!!